Beginner's Start Here
For CrossFit newbies, you may register for our free introduction class or may choose to sign up for any of our Level 1 memberships.
For people who have CrossFitted before but if its been longer than 6 months or if you need help reviewing some of the fundamental movements, you can should also register for our Level 1 classes. Level 1 classes happen every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 8am, 5:30pm and 8:30pm. You may also participate in our All Level CrossFit classes but we highly recommend you try to make the Level 1 classes, especially during your first couple of weeks.
Free Intro Class
Free introduction classes every Monday night at 8:30pm and Saturday afternoons at 12 noon. Please arrive at least 5 minutes early to sign a waiver. Wear comfortable clothing and sneakers, we are going to move! Also bring some water to stay hydrated! Hope to see you soon.
Level 1 - beginners choose this plan!
- The Level 1 membership gives beginners / intermediates access to our All Levels and Level 1 classes.
Free Introduction Classes
- Free introduction classes every Monday night at 8:30pm or Saturdays at 12 noon.
For current CrossFitters or those ready for Level 2
Unlimited Monthly Classes
- Come to as many classes per month for one low price! Unlimited access includes CrossFit, bootcamp, yoga and bodyweight classes as well as open gym times! Class schedules can change without notice!
3 Classes per Week
- Attend up to 3 classes per week. Class access includes CrossFit, bootcamp, yoga and bodyweight classes as well as open gym times! Class schedules can change without notice!
10 Class Pack
- 10-class punch card. Expires after 6 months. Attend up to 3 classes per week. Class access includes CrossFit, bootcamp, yoga and bodyweight classes as well as open gym times! Class schedules can change without notice!
Our Level 1 membership program is perfect for those brand new to CrossFit or if its been a while. While in the Level 1 program, you are welcome to take any of our Level 1 or All Level CrossFit classes. We recommend you try and take as many Level 1 (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:30pm) classes as possible at the start if your schedule allows. Only after you have taken a minimum of fifteen Level 1 and All Level classes will you be considered for Level 2 classes, although it is not guaranteed you will be allowed to take Level 2 classes which will depend on your proficiency and knowledge of movements.
We do not make you sign long-term contracts! Our memberships are month-to-month or for as long as you want to commit. Only requirement is that you give us two-weeks notice in writing if you wish to end your membership. However, if you are on a recurring membership and you have not given us two weeks notice, and you are charged, there are no refunds. In the case where a refund may be warranted, there is a $20 processing charge on refunds.
Yes, we offer discounts to the following:
- Teachers, students and couples signing up together: 10%
- LEO, emergency responders, and active and veterans of the military: 15%
Thank you for all that you do!
Sorry, discounts cannot be combined!
Valid ID is a must!
Yes, we offer discounts on up-front long-term commitments. Come talk to us!
You get to attend any and all CrossFit classes as well as our Bootcamp and yoga classes! Olympic Weightlifting classes are an additional charge!
Yes, at any time. When upgrading or downgrading your plan, you will receive either a pro-rated charge or refund, depending on the cost of your new plan.
Yes! We allow members to put their accounts on hold once a calendar quarter, as long as the hold is for at least one week but no longer than two months.
Canceling your membership is easy! Just let us know two weeks in advance of when you would like to end your membership please! However, if you are on a recurring membership and you have not given us two weeks notice, and you are charged, there are no refunds. In the case where a refund may be warranted, there is a $20 processing charge on refunds. Thanks!
Email us or give us a call at 646-828-9182. Or come in and say hi! We are located at 10 Wilson Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11237! Thanks
Stop by for a Free Intro Class or Buy a Membership Now.